- Cerrudo Services’ experience in vertical construction and renovation includes 60 task orders totaling over $31,000,000 in the past six years for the US Coast Guard, US Army Corps of Engineers and other Government entities. Work has included a $2,800,000 dormitory renovation, $3,100,000 Coast Guard Base fire alarm system replacement and a $700,000 gymnasium renovation. In 2015, Cerrudo constructed a $900,000 pre-fabricated metal building in Tracy, CA and a $1,000,000 band room within an Army Drill Hall in Los Angeles.
- Cerrudo Services recently completed a $3,100,000 underground electrical upgrade project at Military Ocean Terminal in Concord, CA. Cerrudo completed the first civil works design build contract managed by the San Francisco District Corps of Engineers, a $2,800,000 wetlands restoration project. Our overall performance rating was “Outstanding”.
- Cerrudo Services has extensive experience in marine demolition/salvage and waterfront construction including erosion repair, pipeline construction, dock repairs and new dock installation.
- Since 2012, Cerrudo Services has provided comprehensive tactical infrastructure maintenance and repair services along the California-Mexico border for the Department of Homeland Security. Contract value to date has exceeded $35,000,000. As part of a MATOC contract with the US Army Corps of Engineers, Cerrudo Services completed two primary border fence construction and two primary patrol road drainage construction projects for the Department of Homeland Security including both design-build and design-bid-build construction.COMPREHENSIVE TACTICAL INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR, AREA 1, CALIFORNIA, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- Cerrudo Services has performed ecologically sensitive remediation projects in salt marsh and other wetlands locations, and has considerable experience in lead and asbestos abatement.COMPREHENSIVE TACTICAL INFRASTRUCTURE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR, AREA 1, CALIFORNIA - ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUESHAMILTON ARMY AIR FIELD - DEMOLITION OF BUILDING 82, SMALL ARMS RANGE, UTILITY POLE SITE AND TRANSMITTER SITE
- For several years Cerrudo Services performed facility maintenance and repair services for the US Navy at the Marine Corps Base at Camp Pendleton, CA. Cerrudo has also performed repair, maintenance and environmental services for storm water pumps at the former Hamilton Air Force Base in Novato, CA.
- Cerrudo Services completed two Department of Homeland Security Construction Material Supply contracts for the El Paso/Marfa and Del Rio/Rio Grande Valley Sectors in Texas. Construction materials are provided for border infrastructure construction by various government agencies along the southern border of the United States.